Thursday 14 June 2012

Book Character Dress up Day

I am an army person. I have a pretend gun! 

On book character day I dressed up as Mrs Wishy Washy. I wore a red and white stripey apron.On my head I had a pink , curly wig and a scarf tied in a knot.




Today I dressed up like Wally. I have blue jeans and a stripey hat on. It is comfortable. I want to wear it everyday but I can't. Today is the best day ever. I even have black glasses on. He is rich and famous and now I'm rich and famous. Mrs Alyward dressed up as Wally too.
I am dressed up as Batman. I have a batman mask on.
Owen

I dressed up like Batman.
Eli

( and Eli's little brother dressed up too. Can you guess what character he is dressed up as? )

I am sleeping beauty. My shoes sparkle. I have a sleeping beauty badge. My dress is pink.



I am dressed up as "Best Friends Wear Pink Tutus". I have got sparkley shoes and a headband and a flower on my waist. I have a sign. It is pink and purple.

I am in my Spiderman clothes.

Add caption

I am Angelina Ballerina. I have ballet shoes on.

I dressed up as a ladybug. I had a big dress.It had sparkles. On it there were dots.

I am dressed up as a bunny and I am very excited. I am dressed in a skirt. I have purple ears. I am wearing a purple dress.

I am Max from Where the Wild Things Are. I am very naughty. I am wearing a sparkly golden crown.

I am dressed up like Hairy Maclary. I have socks for paws.

1 comment:

  1. all of you look fantastic in their costumes, congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete